|Prep Time||5 minutes|
- 1 cup Peanut butter can substitute coconut oil for up to 1/4 cup (or to taste)
- 1/2 cup Protein powder
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla
- 1/3 cup Peanuts
- 0-2 Tablespoons Swerve or sweetener of your choice sweeten to your tastes. 2 tablespoons seems slightly sweet to us.
- 1/3 cup Cacao nibs, and/or hemp seeds (optional) add these after blending first ingredients
- Place first 5 ingredients in bowl of food processor and pulse to combine.
- Add mix-ins if desired, pulse to mix.
- Form into balls.
- For best consistency, refrigerate.